New job? Need a work permit?

To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should download the application form, gather the necessary information and approvals from their new employer, and from their parents or legal guardian. Once these forms are filled out completely and signed, submit the completed form to Requests will be processed within 72 hours.

If you have questions regarding the process, please email Make sure to include the best contact number to reach you.