Student Emergency Form


Emergency Contact Form

Each year, parents/guardians need to complete the SCUSD Student Emergency Form for each of their school-age children. We now have an online Google form you can use to complete and submit the Emergency Contact Form.



Updating Your Address

Has Your Address Changed?

You will need to scan and send “Proof of Residence” documents to Make sure to include your student’s name and ID number. Please attach copies of the following documents in an email, or drop them off at the school

Photo ID (driver’s licence, California ID, passport or visa)