Athletic Clearance, 2021-2022
Athletic Clearance–Create a Profile Online:
- Go to the Athletic Clearance website
- Click CA and then Register (For help watch YouTube video on website) if it is your first time logging in
- Login to the site
- Select “Start Clearance Here!”
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate. This is the 2021-2022 school year.
- For “school,” select “Burbank-CIF-SJS”’; for year, “2021-2022″
- Select the sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Education History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
Medical Clearance–Sports Physical Form:
- In order to complete the Athletic Clearance, you will need to get a sports physical from a licensed professional. Download and Print the SCUSD Medical Clearance/Sports Physical Form RSK-F100C from the the SCUSD website. Copies of this form are also available in the front office.
- Take the form to your physical exam and have it filled out, stamped and signed by the licensed physician.
- Scan or take a photo of the completed physical form and upload to your athletic clearance account. (If you are unable to upload, please submit to the front office).
- The athletic clearance website will indicate if you are ‘cleared’ (status will change to ‘cleared’).
- You will receive an email indicating the status of your clearance.
- Questions: Please contact LBHS Athletic Director Sandra Escalera (Sandra-Escalera@scusd.edu)